Join our latest FREE webinar as we take a look at Oracle Financial Services Data Foundation.
Thursday 11th June 2020
9 am GMT / 11 am CET
OFSDF is Proven, Prebuilt, Use Case Driven across Risk, Finance, Treasury, Performance and Regulatory requirements of an institution.
It is the single correct source of information across the organisation enabling:
- rationalization of fragmented data-marts and reduction of manual, non-compliant processes;
- a sequenced roadmap towards holistic data management and governance across the Enterprise;
- creating a unified regulatory, management, risk and finance reporting environment.
- readily deployable with existing data resources such as Data Marts, Data Warehouses- no rip’n’replace.
- enables strategies for data integration, data resource rationalization and unified data provisioning at the client’s own pace and business timeline.
- data sourced for each Use-Case, e.g. FTP, is immediately available for other Use-Cases, E.g. ALM, Profitability, IFRS9, AML etc
- enjoy significant program cost and risk reduction and greater predictability of delivery, success and cross-LoB buy-in.
- vendor maintained data model enables predictable lower TCO of enterprise asset with Best Practice solution design baked in.