Head of Cyber Security Services
We are seeking an experienced Head of Cyber Security Services to lead our cyber security team and oversee the delivery of services, manage relationships, and take control of any issues within the department. The ideal candidate should be a highly technical individual, capable of engaging with customers and partners. He/She must be able to capture requirements, proposing technical solutions, and overseeing the selection of technologies/products. Additionally, the candidate should be able to demonstrate strong knowledge of the solutions and services offered by the company, providing sound security advice to customers, while helping them establish business cases and shape requirements.
- Lead the cyber security team, oversee the delivery of services, manage relationships, and take control of any issues within the department.
- Own and positively develop relationships with key technical decision-makers and influencers within target customers.
- Engage customers and partners, capture requirements, propose technical solutions, and oversee the selection of technologies/products; scoping and estimating resources and effort needed to deliver the business value solutions to the customer successfully; achieving high levels of customer satisfaction – to own and manage the whole process.
- Engage with customers as a trusted advisor; listen and understand their challenges and requirements – both technical and business, and clearly articulate and communicate these to the sales team and document them.
- Scope and clearly translate defined requirements, proposed solutions, and value propositions into proposals/Statement of Work (SOW).
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of the solutions and services offered by the company.
- Proactively engage customers, both new and existing, providing updates on the latest security products, changes in the threat landscape, and new product and service offerings.
- Act as a trusted advisor, providing sound security advice to customers and help them establish business cases, including TCO and ROI justification, and shape requirements.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Professional security-related qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA, GIAC, or equivalent, are highly desirable.
- Minimum of 3 years’ strong hands-on experience in IT Security, with at least 2 years in providing technical solutions and presales.
- Experience working in a customer-facing role.
- Working technical knowledge of security technologies (across multiple domains such as Firewall, Network IPS, SIEM, DLP, Cloud Security, etc.), information security concepts; familiarity with security products such as Fortinet, Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Cisco, etc., and the security marketplace.
- Experience in preparing technical architecture blueprints and responding to large-scale complex RFPs.
- Working knowledge and familiarity with Virtualization and Cloud technology will be considered as a strong asset.
- Broad experience and understanding of industry standards, frameworks, and best practices such as ISO27001 is highly desirable.
The Head of Cyber Security Services will play a crucial role in leading the Smart Technologies cyber security team in providing quality services, maintaining customer relationships, and developing new business opportunities. The candidate will be required to have a strong understanding of technical solutions, excellent communication skills, and a customer-centric mindset. If you have the required qualifications and experience, we encourage you to apply for this position.