Technical Writer for Software Documentation
We are looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products.
You will join a team of talented tech writers who work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to use.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality User Documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
Forcive is a unified software platform that automates the delivery and use of data in enterprises through AI and machine learning.
The company is focused on three key vertical segments: insurance, financial services and telecommunications.
Core to the successful implementation of solutions is working with prospective clients or channel partners to understand the big data pain points in order to apply appropriate algorithms and data leaning models.
The Forcive platform can be deployed in multiple ways depending on client needs and incorporate flexibility on both data input and output levels.
- Information Technology & Services
- Product Specialist
- Customer Engagement
- Data Management
Estimated pay range
- Commensurate with experience and job fit