Product Specialist: Data Integration & Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML)
Smart Technologies Ltd is looking to add a Product Specialist, Data and AI/ML to their team. AI/ML is a new, rapidly growing and exciting area and withing the STL group they have acquired a robust product offering a complete AI solution which they are now highly commercialising.
The Product Specialist, Data and AI/ML will work with the company CTO to develop AI/ML services, data integrations and customer/partner integrations with the Forcive Platform. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and can operate in a fast-paced, innovative environment and who continually invites fosters and synthesizes diverse perspectives on needs and constraints.
The Product Specialist will manage various projects across new and existing client and act as a customer engagement professional.
The ideal candidate will have experience in B2 B sales, as well as skills related to strategic analysis and direct customer marketing.
You will be responsible for identifying leads and developing client relationships and nurturing existing client relationships.
- Engage with current and new clients to understand the project needs and data requirements.
- Deliver customer projects with profound involvement in platform configuration from a technical point of view.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the technical objectives of the Engineering organization, such that proposed improvements promote and extend increasing output.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to determine how these capabilities are marketed.
- Create an appropriate training course and collateral, provide sales and marketing teams insights to positon product offerings with customers and prospects.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the technology trends in the industry as well as competitor products.
As a Product Manager, you are a:
- Process-driven – You are detailed and specific in what you do
- Hard worker – You are industrious and diligent in everything you do
- Innovator – You are willing to initiate changes and introduce new ideas
- Great experience in delivering customer project
- Deep technical experience with data integration technologies and solutions
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, with a proven ability to influence and build consensus across a broad range of backgrounds, organizational levels and personalities.
Forcive is a unified software platform that automates the delivery and use of data in enterprises through AI and machine learning.
The company is focused on three key vertical segments: insurance, financial services and telecommunications.
Core to the successful implementation of solutions is working with prospective clients or channel partners to understand the big data pain points in order to apply appropriate algorithms and data leaning models.
The Forcive platform can be deployed in multiple ways depending on client needs and incorporate flexibility on both data input and output levels.
- Information Technology & Services
- Product Specialist
- Customer Engagement
- Data Management
Estimated pay range
- Commensurate with experience and job fit