Smart Technologies are looking for an experienced ERP Implementation Specialist to join our team of Oracle NetSuite Implementers.
Your role will include Implementation, project management, customer training, business analysis, solution design, gap analysis, software configuration, testing, training and support following go live.
Day to day duties and responsibilities include:
- Work with the Senior teams to ensure that project is delivered to plan and budget
- Setting and managing expectations throughout the full project lifecycle
- Acting as the first point of contact throughout the project lifecycle
- Training the staff in the use of the configured solution
- Analysing business requirements and risks and reporting to the senior team
- Identifying and documenting change requests
- Setup and configuring the software to meet the required solution design
- Develop scripts, forms, reports, dashboards and KPIs
- Supporting the client in testing the system prior to going live
- Providing ongoing support following go live
Ideally, the successful candidate will have the experience of implementing an enterprise, software solution such as Oracle NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics AX/NAV, Sage, Access, SAP ERP or similar complex enterprise-level software.
- You should possess at least some of the following:
- Project management skills AND/OR customer training skills
- Understanding of software delivery process and methodologies
- Ability to influence and negotiate and build consensus with both internal and client staff
- Flexible and able to work effectively across all levels
- Degree or equivalent qualification in an IT or business discipline
- Implementation accreditations for enterprise/ financial management/ ERP/MRP/ Accounting software or similar is advantageous.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org