Desktop Support Technician
We are looking for a Desktop Support Technician to form part of our dynamic team.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for resolving desktop related support requests as well as meeting customer satisfaction and continuous service delivery demands.
Who are we?
Founded in 2008, Smart Technologies Ltd is a leading IT Solutions system integrator for SMEs and enterprise organisations. Smart Technologies offer a selection of IT solutions for a wide variety of clients including: IT equipment purchasing and leasing, Network infrastructures, Managed Services, Cloud Services, Interactive IPTV Systems, Digital Signage, Oracle services and many more!
STL also enjoys different levels of partnerships with Oracle, Microsoft, Ruckus, Otrum, HP, Lenovo and Cisco.
- Installation and troubleshooting of Microsoft Operating Systems and related software such as Microsoft Office.
- Installation and troubleshooting of other software solutions according to the client’s request.
- Assist end users with any technical issues and guide them if need be.
- Troubleshooting of entry level networks up to edge switch.
- IT related diploma or currently studying on a part time basis for a diploma or degree.
- Preferably hold an A+ IT Technician Certification.
- Experience related with Microsoft Operating Systems and basic networking.
- Ability to take ownership of an issue/problem and see it through to completion.
- Necessary skills include flexibility, ability to work under tight deadlines, ability to handle multiple taks through prioritization, time management skills and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- Clean driving license.
Send us your CV to email@example.com