Business Development Executive
We are looking for an experienced and energetic Business Development Executive to form a vital part of the team and report directly to the CCO.
The primary focus of this position is to drive business growth by identifying and closing new hardware and software sales within the Maltese market.
• Produce new revenue by researching and analyzing potential prospects and sales options.
• Develop relationships with prospects and recommend solutions to improve their production through the use of your products. New leads may be generated through canvassing, cold calling, partner relationships, and customer referrals.
• Meet sales revenue targets.
• Develop, implement, and maintain sales activities and plans.
• Build and maintain long-term relationships with current clients and their management teams by providing information, guidance, and support; recommending service and profit improvements; and recommending new opportunities.
• Lead and coordinate contract negotiations for a successful close.
• Prepare reports by analyzing and summarizing information.
• Deliver and coordinate customer presentations and demonstrations
• Attend industry networking events
• Proven track record in selling software solutions in the Maltese market
• Excellent track record of meeting targets
• Demonstrated ability to close large, complex deals (€50k +)
• Proven track record in building relationships at all levels within companies
• Influencing and negotiating skills
• Strong written and verbal communication in English and Maltese
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org