You’re smart and driven and pretty damn cool.
We’re reinventing IT. We would like to hear from you.
Desktop Support Technician
- IT related diploma or currently studying on a part time bases for a diploma or degree.
- Preferably hold an A+ IT Technician Certification.
- Experience related with Microsoft Operating Systems and basic networking.
- Ability to take ownership of an issue/problem and see it through to completion.
- Necessary skills include flexibility, ability to work under tight deadlines, ability to handle multiple tasks through prioritization, time management skills and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- Clean driving license
- Installation and troubleshooting of Microsoft Operating Systems and related software such as Microsoft Office.
- Installation and troubleshooting of other software solutions according to the client’s request.
- Assist end users with any technical issues and guide them if need be.
- Troubleshooting of entry level networks up to edge switch.
Send us your CV to email@example.com