It is the single correct source of information across the organisation enabling:
- rationalization of fragmented data-marts and reduction of manual, non-compliant processes;
- a sequenced roadmap towards holistic data management and governance across the Enterprise;
- creating a unified regulatory, management, risk and finance reporting environment.
- readily deployable with existing data resources such as Data Marts, Data Warehouses- no rip’n’replace.
- enables strategies for data integration, data resource rationalization and unified data provisioning at the client’s own pace and business timeline.
- data sourced for each Use-Case, e.g. FTP, is immediately available for other Use-Cases, E.g. ALM, Profitability, IFRS9, AML etc
- enjoy significant program cost and risk reduction and greater predictability of delivery, success and cross-LoB buy-in.
- vendor maintained data model enables predictable lower TCO of enterprise asset with Best Practice solution design baked in.